Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rosso and a Mixed Bag




Work may be busy, but there's always time for some creative cutting and pasting (sans computer) when a table display is needed. With Tim 'Rosso' Ross due this Saturday (1pm- come along for the fun!)we came up with a display which, dare I say is really pretty cool.Everything is made from paper- pretty good origami eh?! That's my 1985 typewriter in the foreground as well. Hope Rosso enjoys the effort we put in!
And finally, though I have been really busy, I managed to do a thank you picture for some friends of their dog Coco. It's only about 6 months late, but better than never. I have to admit, it was thoroughly enjoyable having a colouring pencil in my hand again.
Two other bits of fun that have happened- I have an invitation to my first book launch, that I actually had something to do with- a self-published book that I illustrated will be launched at my sons school later this month. Not only do I get to go along as a guest of honour but my son will do a little review on it, which though lovely to be asked, he couldn't really get out of as it's on Speech day jitters!
Second fun bit is the addition of two new family members- Sparkler and Cracker- awwwww, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment