Thursday, October 15, 2009

...............Ooops! Am I on now?Can I just lower the mic?
Okay folks; I am an illustrator and writer. Mostly for children. Am I published? Hey, you won't get a free coffee from Gloria Jean's for knowing me, but yeah I'm published............Okay, Okay I did it myself but hey, after wandering around the the Wood's of Wrong Careers, I'm doing it my way at first. Coz, it's not as scary and I would never reject my own submission. I save on postage too.
The wacky adventures that are befalling me after deciding to go with my passions prompted me to share. At the very least you can laugh AND avoid that awful pitfall that I fell A over T into. Or maybe you'll get some good advice. I'll let you know as soon as I think of any.
In the meantime please come share the fun, the pain and the burnt dinners as I aspire to become a world reknowned writer and illustrator.

1 comment: