Monday, November 23, 2009

The Fine Arts of Whinging and Avoiding

God, what a whinge bag. I let myself get beaten into a corner with half a cotton ball sometimes. Still it was a 41'c day and I had been reading a book narrated by Death (The Book Thief) so that may explain my state. I really should be more careful about what I read as I do with watching movies. I am a bit of an empath and if I watch or read something angry for instance I am dicing up dinner vegetables with wrath for days. Something sad and I'll get emotional about any new flowers in the garden. But at least it works with uplifting and funny too. I must use my powers for good. I must, I must.
So back up on the pony ( I am short) for me today and what do we have in today's little box of tasty tidbit's? I have my first critiquing group meeting this morning with a lady who writes Young Adult fantasy. So I will select something of mine to take and read and I get to hear a chapter of hers and then we all make encouraging and constructive comments. So I need to be in a positive mood. Luckily the weather has dropped 12 degrees and now I only need go watch a Goodies episode to complete my transformation. Goodies and pancakes for brekky. Goodie Goodie Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment