Saturday, December 19, 2009

Doing a Christmas Runner

Last night I went to a BBQ and became an expert on carp fishing. It appears there are just so many things in the world I am ignorant of! Speaking of things fishy, I am off today down the coast to spend Christmas at the beach. Am I bragging? Hell yes! Taking a holiday over Christmas is something we have dreamt about for ages and I am so excited we're finally doing it. Sure, we'll miss the stress and awkward situations and feeling ill from eating too much (from not wanting to upset anyone who has cooked), but somehow we'll cope.
Of course, since I am already a selfish cow, running away from Christmas, I will have no qualms about sneaking off to write whilst I am away. This I am busting to do since my fantasy novel is taking up my head space and growing likes there's no manana. Funny thing is, my general memory is not so good but what I come up with for a story, is in 3-D, full colour and sound and impossible to forget. Remembering to buy bread and milk on the other hand seems down right impossible!
So for this post I send you seashells and dolphins and a good dose of sand for your cossie bottoms. Have a wonderful, safe and beautiful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment